Services & Specialties
Hand and Wrist Specialist in Schaumburg/Chicago Northwest Suburbs
Dr. Yoon also offers other nonoperative treatments in the form of platelet-rich plasma (PRP) and stem cell therapy.
Specific conditions that Dr. Yoon commonly treats include:
- Benign hand tumors
- Carpal tunnel syndrome (CTS)
- Cubital tunnel syndrome
- Dupuytren’s disease
- Flexor and extensor tendon injuries
- Ganglion cyst
- Hand/wrist arthritis
- Hand/wrist/elbow ligament injuries
- Hand/wrist/elbow tendinitis problems
- Hand/wrist/upper extremity fractures
- Nonoperative treatment for shoulder rotator cuff problems/impingement
- Shoulder labrum injuries
- Tendon injuries to upper extremity
- Trigger finger/digits
- Upper Extremities Nerve Injuries
- Wrist triangular fibrocartilage complex (TFCC) injuries
Hand, Wrist, Elbow, and Shoulder Surgery in Schaumburg, Chicago Northwest Suburbs & Chicago Metropolitan Area
If you are experiencing pain in your hand, wrist, or upper extremities due to age-related wear and tear, illness, or traumatic injury, Dr. Michele Yoon can provide the personalized and effective care and treatment you need.
Schedule a consultation today at her Schaumburg office by calling (847) 957-4183 or use our convenient online request an appointment form to arrange your visit. Either way, Dr. Yoon looks forward to seeing you and helping relieve your pain, restoring your range of motion, and getting you back to doing the things you enjoy.